These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") issued by ETOP Advertising, s.r.o., Gen. M.R. Štefánika 7263/6, 911 01 Trenčín, CRN: 44499515, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Trenčín, section: Sro, file no .: 21018 / R (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”), apply to the reservation of accommodation and the related services ( hereinafter referred to as "services") at Cottage MAFIS in Terchová.
1. Guests have the opportunity to book services online at www.mafis.sk. or via e-mail reservation. By booking services, the guest declares that they have read and understood these GTC. Operator is entitled to unilaterally change these GTC, and such change shall be binding on guests from the date the amended version of the GTC is published, while the effective and binding text of GTC shall be the one used on the date of reservation.
2. When booking online, which includes the obligation to pay, guests have the opportunity to search for currently available accommodation in the required time and at the prices listed directly when booking online. Guests are to fill in all the required information into the form and make an online payment for the booked services (payment by card or bank transfer) Consequently, a “booking confirmation” email will be immediately sent to them.
3. Guests are obliged to state the total number of persons, including children, when making the reservation, as the maximum cotttage capacity of 16 persons may not be exceeded.
4. Reservation becomes binding only at the moment of crediting the funds to the operator’s bank account and receiving the document called "booking confirmation".
Cancellation fee - the value of the entire reservation must be paid in full (100% deposit), a 100% cancellation fee is charged from the day of order confirmation until the day of arrival.
5. If the guest does not receive the e-mail message "booking confirmation" within 5 working days following the payment, we recommend to contact the operator by phone or e-mail.
6. In case the payment fails to be made properly and on time, the reservation is canceled by the operator and the guest is not entitled to any financial or non-financial compensation or damages.
7. The operator's reservation system currently uses the most recent system of encryption of sensitive data and information, which guarantees full security of the data provided during reservation. Operator is responsible for compliance with the basic principles of personal data processing, for compliance of personal data processing with the principles of personal data processing in line with "GDPR".
8. Price for accommodation services also includes VAT in accordance with the relevant legal regulations. However, the price does not include local tax, which the guests must pay in cash directly at the accommodation facility, according to the current rate.
9. The issued invoice will contain data of a natural or legal person, stated in the reservation, or in a comment and sent by e-mail no later than 5 days after the end of the stay.
10. Change of date is possible after confirmation of the reservation depending on the availability and capacity of the operator. Guests have no legal right to change reservation after it has been confirmed.
11. In case of non-arrival, early departure or later date of arrival, guests are not entitled to any financial or non-financial compensation or damages.
12. At the time of a distance contract for the provision of services, guests are not entitled to withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 7(6,k) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection at making the sale or provision of services based on a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller, and pursuant to other laws as amended.
13. Operator allows the guests to cancel the confirmed reservation for any reason or without giving a reason, electronically via e-mail. Operator is entitled to a 100% cancellation fee at the time of cancellation of the reservation.
14. If, for reasons existing with the operator, it is not possible to provide the guests with the booked accommodation after confirming the reservation, the operator is obliged to agree with the guest on a substitution date or on returning the payment for accommodation.
15. In the event the guest is entitled to make a complaint during the stay, they are obliged to exercise this right no later than the end of the stay (until the day of departure) via email message, otherwise the right to make a complaint expires. The deadline for handling complaints is 30 days.
16. If the operator dismisses the guest’s request or does not respond to it within 30 days, the guest has the right to file an action to initiate alternative dispute resolution pursuant to art. 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes as amended. Guests have the right to choose alternative dispute entities.
17. Operator is not responsible for the non-use of guest services or the inability to make full use of reserved and paid services by guests due to force majeure (natural disasters, strikes, war conflicts, catastrophes, supply disruptions, etc.)
18. Guests bear full responsibility for any damage to the operator’s property caused by themselves or other participants, caused during their stay in the accommodation facility. These GTC, as well as all legal relations arising on the basis of them, including making a reservation under these GTC, are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic. All legal relations not regulated by these GTC are governed by generally binding legal regulations valid in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
These GTC come into force and effect on 01.07.2020.